The security of your Data is very important to www.emoreproject.eu and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
This site expressly and strictly limits its membership and/or viewing privileges to adults 18 years of age and over or having attained the age of majority in their community. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority.
- Personal Information: Any users can watch videos without registering and without any information being collected and processed. However the visitor's IP address will be recorded in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content.
- Cookies: When you visit www.emoreproject.eu, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. www.emoreproject.eu uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site's features may not function properly.
- Log File Information: When you visit www.emoreproject.eu, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages.
- OPT-IN AND USER COMMUNICATION Subscriber's expressly and specifically acknowledges and agrees that his email address or other means of communicating with subscriber may be used to send him offers, information or any other commercially oriented emails or other means of communications. More specifically, some offers may be presented to the subscriber via email campaigns or other means of communications with the option to express the subscriber's preference by either clicking or entering "accept" (alternatively "yes") or "decline" (alternatively "no"). By selecting or clicking the "accept" or "yes", the subscriber indicates that the subscriber "OPTS-IN" to that offer and thereby agrees and assents that the subscriber's personal information, including its email address and data may be used for that matter or disclosed to third-parties.">
- OPT-OUT AND USER COMMUNICATION Subscriber's expressly and specifically acknowledges and agrees that his email address or other means of communicating with subscriber may be used to send him offers, information or any other commercially oriented emails or other means of communications. More specifically, other offers may be presented to the subscriber via email campaigns or other means of communications with a pre-selected preference or choice. If the subscriber does not deselect the pre-selected preference of choice (i.e. "OPT-OUT" of the offer) then the site may transfer the subscriber's personal profile information to the third-party service or content provider making the offer. If the subscriber deselects the pre-selected preference then no personal information about the subscriber may be disclosed to any third-party service or content provider.
- We analyze aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the www.emoreproject.eu user-experience.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- if under duty to do so www.emoreproject.eu may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms Of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of www.emoreproject.eu or our subscribers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms Of Service. It is www.emoreproject.eu's policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- We share your personally identifiable information (such as email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. www.emoreproject.eu uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to www.emoreproject.eu and you do so at your own risk.